A wish for Dizzee

menotyou

bella amicizia
I would like everyone to join AJ in changing their avatar to a white ribbon to let our friend, Dizzee, know that we care. He is going through a horrible time and needs our support.
Cheryl has added it to the avatar selection to make it easier.

Thank you.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I would like to support him by changing our avatars.
Please join me in supporting Dizzee.
blessings, aj

Make Lung Cancer Awareness part of your life and pass the message...if you smoke, please stop.

texan

Again I echo all above.
I was never one for excellent words in this area of life.
All I know is to ask the Father to comfort you and your family with His Peace.

P

pickup

Okay, I normally don't like group actions but this feels right. Now my avatar joins those of the others who have nothing but the best thoughts for the Dizzmeister.

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm just lost for words at the moment.
KInd of hits too close to home - because I got to know you, even just by internet.

In this caes, I didn't expect the unexpected, and I'm lost.

Take good care of yourself, and always remember you have plenty of support here, and people grieving for your largest loss in your entire life.

You have my full blessings and wishes !

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I would like to support him by changing our avatars.
Please join me in supporting Dizzee.
blessings, aj

Make Lung Cancer Awareness part of your life and pass the message...if you smoke, please stop.

Please stop.

Thank you everyone. It's very kind of you, and I appreciate all of the nice thoughts and words.

rod

Retired 22 years
Damn I am so lousy at words in situations like this.--even though I have been through it so many times. Peace be with you my friend.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Dizzee,

I have not been to this site in many months, I got the message from AJ that your wife passed and I came out of retirement just to tell you how sorry I am for your loss! These times are the worst and I hope it helps ease your pain somewhat knowing that you have friends here that care. If you need something, someone to talk to to take your mind away for a brief spell, we are here for you, just as you have been here for us with your creativity and wit!! Even though I do not know you personally, I sincerely feel for your loss!!

Greg

UPSGUY72

Dizzee my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you find the comfort in knowing that your beloved wife is not suffering any more and will always be looking over you untill you to meet again...