Acting Collectively

OrionsBitch

Not...
Didn't you read the first post on this thread. "Act Collectively" and all you dreams will come true. Dont' forget to click your ruby red slippers. You are all going to be rich and famous... Just "Act Collectively" and pay your dues.. Crowbar Promises...
This company is full of brain washed employees, suckling on the union tit.

542thruNthru

Still wrong

You're not too bright. This year's profits will be used to pay next year's bills, expansion projects, buy new planes etc....it's also used to pay employees and shareholders.....what do you think this company runs on? Monopoly money? LMFAO you're a grade A :censored2:.

Finance: How is Profit Used by a Business? (GCSE) | tutor2u Business

Did you hear that Burrheadd! You got an A!! Great job!
giphy-6.gif

d8fdb830.gif

542thruNthru

With the consideration that you retired in the (West) :yesssmileyf: ....."in many cases (Collectively) it doesn't"... :chochypnosmiley:
Hey, no one told you to live in Ohio. Just like everyone tells me I deserve what I get living in CA. Well you made your choice. You could have moved out west when you were PT. Don't blame us for your poor decisions. :)

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Hey, no one told you to live in Ohio. Just like everyone tells me I deserve what I get living in CA. Well you made your choice. You could have moved out west when you were PT. Don't blame us for your poor decisions. :)

It is just not in Ohio, we are talking about about 75 percent of our membership that live under the Central, Southern and East Coast agreements. The issue goes deeper than where you decide to live we all know that. The problem is the disparity between everyone’s final pension benefits under our collective bargaining agreements. One of the prime advantages of being in a Union is equal pay for equal work and seniority rights, this pension disparity goes against that principle. A vast majority of our members have been sold down the river in previous agreements, primarily our inferior supplemental and rider languages.

Not blaming anyone under the well maintained Western Pension Plans, smart decisions were made decades ago that did not happen elsewhere. I will forever blame the politics involved in our past leadership that did not care about all those rank and file who where left behind. The West deserves those pension benefits and I do not begrudge anyone who is getting better benefits in other areas.