Actual start date question!

Hello all I have a quick question and I am sure you won’t have an answer but I will ask it anyways. I am an outside hire for seasonal driving, I am scheduled for virtual Integrad next week. My question is assuming I pass that when would I start driving? I assume it would be the week following and go to Labor Day or would it be more towards Christmas? Thank you I am attempting to make a career at UPS as a RPCD! I would also like to add that I will be working out of a bigger center that from what I heard is begging for drivers

Hello all I have a quick question and I am sure you won’t have an answer but I will ask it anyways. I am an outside hire for seasonal driving, I am scheduled for virtual Integrad next week. My question is assuming I pass that when would I start driving? I assume it would be the week following and go to Labor Day or would it be more towards Christmas? Thank you I am attempting to make a career at UPS as a RPCD! I would also like to add that I will be working out of a bigger center that from what I heard is begging for drivers
More than likely you will be a 22.4 driver

Whereistheunion

Pass integrad, unlike most job training, if you fail you lose the job opportunity. Pass integrad and stay on @ UPS for as long you like as RPCD, 22.4 OR OTHERWISE.

clean hairy

After you pass the school part, then you are on probation.
They are notorious for disqualifying folks just a few days short of making it through probation.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Alert 🚨 @MECH-lift . Need you to give this kid a reality check.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
@MECH-lift
CA4BD577-CF50-4195-910C-872357DCD6FE.gif

barnyard

KTM rider
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! , YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!
enjoy working saturdays for the next 30 years 😂
✊🧔
In my building, it is taking 22.4s about a year to sign a RPCD bid. The last bid we hung was for 2 22.4s, only 1 signed it, so an off the street hire will get the 2nd spot. About 1/2 of our recent hires came off the street.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
In my building, it is taking 22.4s about a year to sign a RPCD bid. The last bid we hung was for 2 22.4s, only 1 signed it, so an off the street hire will get the 2nd spot. About 1/2 of our recent hires came off the street.
Volume is dropping this is going to change , I see a 10 year waiting period from 22.4 to RPCD soon.
✊🧔

SandSpida

I am perfectly fine with that, the dream I suppose would be to finish seasonal driving and move right into a 22.4 driving job
When talking about UPS, never use the word dream. Dreams are pleasant, they normally consist of experiences that put a smile on ones face. They place us in a situation or environment that we never want to leave. In conclusion, UPS is where dreams go to die. Welcome aboard brother, enjoy the journey.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
When talking about UPS, never use the word dream. Dreams are pleasant, they normally consist of experiences that put a smile on ones face. They place us in a situation or environment that we never want to leave. In conclusion, UPS is where dreams go to die. Welcome aboard brother, enjoy the journey.
Sheeesh