Adam Schiff Censured

Box Ox

'Tis a solemn occasion in American History. Let us roll out a congressional historian to discuss how this partisan political move might be held over Adam Schiff's head indefinitely on this sad, sad day. We'll need someone to do some heavy sighs into the microphone as we do.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_7163.gif

At least they got Hunter

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
'Tis a solemn occasion in American History. Let us roll out a congressional historian to discuss how this partisan political move might be held over Adam Schiff's head indefinitely on this sad, sad day. We'll need someone to do some heavy sighs into the microphone as we do.

Started to get messages on my phone .. Schiff asking for money…do not know how they got my number…

Registered Republican…?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump appointed prosecutor handled this case. According to CNN, normally a first-time offender on both the gun and tax charges would have received less punishment.
"According to CNN"
such a beta

Is there a reason the FBI says the investigation into Hunter is still ongoing? Can you explain that my good friend?

vantexan

"According to CNN"
such a beta

Is there a reason the FBI says the investigation into Hunter is still ongoing? Can you explain that my good friend?
According to Oversight Committee chairman James Comer the FBI was aware from his laptop that Hunter Biden had told a friend he had gotten $400,000 from Burisma that he had never reported, never paid taxes on. The FBI withheld this info from the IRS until after 6 years had passed and the statute of limitations on charging Hunter with tax evasion had expired. So the charges Hunter pled guilty to were considerably less serious than what he could have faced.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
According to Oversight Committee chairman James Comer the FBI was aware from his laptop that Hunter Biden had told a friend he had gotten $400,000 from Burisma that he had never reported, never paid taxes on. The FBI withheld this info from the IRS until after 6 years had passed and the statute of limitations on charging Hunter with tax evasion had expired. So the charges Hunter pled guilty to were considerably less serious than what he could have faced.
Interesting. My point though was that they're most likely doing the exact same thing again right now.

The media says it's all over, yet the justice department says he's still under investigation.

So the oversight committee is limited on what they can see and release when it's an ongoing investigation.

As @Box Ox said, 17 months or so is probably a good timeline for how long the investigation into the Biden crime family will be "ongoing".