Adoption

menotyou

bella amicizia
A little "foggy" on the REAL progression of things......Brownwrench was the first to comment.....I waited for someone else to speak first. He did and then I told him I was glad he said something!!!!.....Only enforcing his comment to you......you see it as me putting in my 2 cents.

It's OK, the memory is the first to go.........Post #13 (still there) is the frst comment after your "my own" comment.
I am just glad More is here to share with us her extremely enjoyable and lovable self.

Kis124

Yes

I apparently lived in Baldwinsville for a spell, then when I got adopted I lived in Liverpool off of Buckley rd. My parents are all there lol. But I'll let you know.thanks

menotyou

bella amicizia
Re: Yes

I apparently lived in Baldwinsville for a spell, then when I got adopted I lived in Liverpool off of Buckley rd. My parents are all there lol. But I'll let you know.thanks
OMG. I am, about, 50 miles away from there!!! LOL! My DM's office is in Syracuse, as well. It is a small world.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ms. Pacman wants to hear my story........so here goes.
I know that I'm 100% Slovak. I was born in Lemont Furnace, PA. in the Uniontown area.

My biological dad was my adoptive mom's brother. My biological mom shot herself when I was 3 months old. My biological dad was a lifetime Navy guy, so there was no way he could take care of me. I was given to his sister and brother-in-law who couldn't have any kids. He had another sister to consier too, but she had 4 daughters already and hubby was a coal miner, so they were stretched.

So, I was adopted by my aunt and her husband when I was 3 months old and moved to their house in Akron Ohio..
I went to Catholic school for 12 years.........I grew up with a brother (8 yrs.older) who was adopted from St. Vincent DePaul.

Today, I don't speak to my "brother" or his family.......a major fall out that will NEVER be fixed. The parents are gone and have been for years.

A story for another time.

Again, I had a great upbringing.......when I look at where I could've been.......I'm grateful.

Kis124

I know that I'm 100% Slovak. I was born in Lemont Furnace, PA. in the Uniontown area.

My biological dad was my adoptive mom's brother. My biological mom shot herself when I was 3 months old. My biological dad was a lifetime Navy guy, so there was no way he could take care of me. I was given to his sister and brother-in-law who couldn't have any kids. He had another sister to consier too, but she had 4 daughters already and hubby was a coal miner, so they were stretched.

So, I was adopted by my aunt and her husband when I was 3 months old and moved to their house in Akron Ohio..
I went to Catholic school for 12 years.........I grew up with a brother (8 yrs.older) who was adopted from St. Vincent DePaul.

Today, I don't speak to my "brother" or his family.......a major fall out that will NEVER be fixed. The parents are gone and have been for years.

Again, I had a great upbringing.......when I look at where I could've been.......I'm grateful.

I hear ya on the "brother" part. My oldest "brother" abused me for 6 years, and I got sent away to a childrens home in Rochester. Come to find out, he "experimented" with his bio brother and my younger brother. A lot of other thing happened too, but not worth talking about...My parents took in P.I.N.S. kids also, and some of them were not too nice...

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Sounds like a script for a movie on Lifetime:grouphug:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know you can write coherently. Put something together and make some $$$ if it isn't too painful.
About 10-12 years ago I tried to write a murder mystery......what a joke! Good writers are hard to find.......as evidenced by the remakes of movies (not enough talent to write original ones) and the witless sitcoms on TV.

S

serenity now

..... and you turned out great, and married Bob, and live in sunny California with a cute little dog * life is good *

Disclaimer : (i may have skipped over some parts)

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
By the way, this was an open adoption. So we send pictures and information every 6 months to the agency who in turn send it to the birth mother.