ADP Registration Code

!Retired!

Does anyone know the code? Is it different for everbody?
If you're trying to register from ome, forget it. Do it from the home screen at work. There should be a link on the intranet homepage.
Please I need Info. I'm out of Town and i need to get my w2 online urgently. I've been trying to log into my ADP account to access my 2015 w2. I couldn't. I have used it since last year.
Is it still possible to access it. I don't have access to my recovery email and phone no more?? Is it Possible. I need urgent answers Please!!!!!
You're doomed unless you can get into your email.
I'm not sure i can do that Please!! Can't you tell me what to do, so i can try that from my end. or is it possible to re-register??
You can TRY to re-register, but I doubt you can.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
My login is my first initial and last name, followed by @FDXPAYROLL. Everything in all caps. So if Romuald Kamil is your first and last name, try RKAMIL@FDXPAYROLL and go from there.

McFeely

Huge Member
My login is my first initial and last name, followed by @FDXPAYROLL. Everything in all caps. So if Romuald Kamil is your first and last name, try RKAMIL@FDXPAYROLL and go from there.

I'm curious if that would work for me since I have a pretty common last name.

I actually am able to access ADP's paystubs via my old work username login since ADP kept me in the system due to my SSN (I assume).

Roxi

i am trying to register for ADP use and i keep getting this error:
ADP Error.png

I have tried every possible version of the registration code in every possible browser and this is what i get. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Roxi

So, my guess is you have 3 choices:
1. Remember your password
2. Recover it using your email
3. Call ADP and hope they can reset/recover it over the phone

Good luck
There is actually another option and that is to answer your security questions. i have another employer who also uses adp and you can reset it on screen with security questions

Star B

White Lightening
yeah, it's not -ipay anymore, its FDXPAYROLL-FAd1dxp6

I just found where I had it scribbed down.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is still needed, but I called the HR Service Center, 1-855-UPS-HRSC (1-855-877-4772), since my local HR rep didn't know the updated registration code. The old registration code UPS-W2 no longer works. The new ADP registration code is "UPS-FW2" and the company code is "WWQ".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not sure if this is still needed, but I called the HR Service Center, 1-855-UPS-HRSC (1-855-877-4772), since my local HR rep didn't know the updated registration code. The old registration code UPS-W2 no longer works. The new ADP registration code is "UPS-FW2" and the company code is "WWQ".

While your efforts are appreciated, the code in question is for FedEx, not UPS.