Afghanistan

newfie

No, you've spread debunked lies about a superior. You would have been court-martialed for that.

he was never my superior , different branch.

never served.jpg

Serf

Pat Tillman harbored ethical doubts about the legality of the War on Terror in his heart when he was killed by friendly fire. I totally get the true meaning behind the meme. However, another honest opinion. Much time has passed since his death. Many Americans forgot this controversy too.

trickpony1

Pat Tillman harbored ethical doubts about the legality of the War on Terror in his heart when he was killed by friendly fire. I totally get the true meaning behind the meme. However, another honest opinion. Much time has passed since his death. Many Americans forgot this controversy too.

I'd be interested in knowing the source of your info.

He had a lucrative contract with the NFL and could have stayed stateside and used his money to promote his "ethical doubts" (your words) but, yet, he chose to joined the Army and, no less, become a Ranger (no easy task).

Some believe he took "friendly fire" because he was about to speak out on the real reason we are in afghhanistan...guarding the poppy fields from the bad guys.

Serf

I'd be interested in knowing the source of your info.

He had a lucrative contract with the NFL and could have stayed stateside and used his money to promote his "ethical doubts" (your words) but, yet, he chose to joined the Army and, no less, become a Ranger (no easy task).

Some believe he took "friendly fire" because he was about to speak out on the real reason we are in afghhanistan...guarding the poppy fields from the bad guys.
I know all about the man. His position as a pro athlete as well as his strong independent opinions which caused resentment among his peers. The Army and CID (Criminal Investigation Division) botched his death investigation so badly, in which they later admitted. As to cover up his murder.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

This is so sad. I can’t imagine the helplessness they must feel to sell their children to be able to feed their family.
Goes to show, there are still very primitive and savage places left on earth. In America we have safe spaces for butt hurt snowflakes, while people over there sell their kids for food to eat. SMH