Age Discrimination

542thruNthru

Ok..how can I prove to you I do?
200-9.gif

Katt55

Honestly, I feel sorry for you guys. UPS doesn't define my life or self worth. I won't tolerate their bull #hit. You all seem to be hopelessly attached to these #ss #ucks for the money. When you get old and decrpid like me you will ..(I hope) have a better understanding about life and realize there is more to life than money and stupid :censored2: u buy to impress ur neighbors.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Honestly, I feel sorry for you guys. UPS doesn't define my life or self worth. I won't tolerate their bull #hit. You all seem to be hopelessly attached to these #ss #ucks for the money. When you get old and decrpid like me you will ..(I hope) have a better understanding about life and realize there is more to life than money and stupid * u buy to impress ur neighbors.
Bye

Off the leash

If you are lucky you will live to be my age at some point...its gonna feel weird, because you won't feel old (hopefully) but you will be judged for ur age and Karma comes back to you..even harder for you than me, because you have gone out of ur way to attack this old lady..lol
Woman don’t fare well on the job at UPS. I worked with some fairly attractive ones that turned into hags in a few years after working in cold and extreme weather. Skin gets like cow hide and wrinkled. If you value what looks you have run don’t walk away from UPS !

542thruNthru

Honestly, I feel sorry for you guys. UPS doesn't define my life or self worth. I won't tolerate their bull #hit. You all seem to be hopelessly attached to these #ss #ucks for the money. When you get old and decrpid like me you will ..(I hope) have a better understanding about life and realize there is more to life than money and stupid * u buy to impress ur neighbors.
Sound like to me UPS definitely defines you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Woman don’t fare well on the job at UPS. I worked with some fairly attractive ones that turned into hags in a few years after working in cold and extreme weather. Skin gets like cow hide and wrinkled. If you value what looks you have run don’t walk away from UPS !
Might be an improvement
Without a pic no way to really tell She is 53 so she’s got some years on her for sure

Off the leash

You haven’t worked here long enough

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I dont plan on it at this point. Not gonna buy stuff I can't afford and be a slave to the company.
You talk like someone with no children. When you have children you tolerate a lot to make sure they have what they need. It’s not always about the toys and expensive things that makes people stay at a job like this.

Katt55

You talk like someone with no children. When you have children you tolerate a lot to make sure they have what they need. It’s not always about the toys and expensive things that makes people stay at a job like this.
Yes, u are correct, I have no children. UPS is not the only ppl hiring. This forum seems like a love fest of misery.