Air intake & filter

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Well, on this next episode of a FedEx HD driver, time for some spring cleaning!

2 year old truck & 93,000 miles later, time for this ole beast to breathe easier...

IMG_20180305_110931.jpg

Yucky intake tubes will get a quick rinse & air dry...

IMG_20180305_110959.jpg

Something a regular mechanic will not spend time on ... butt this vehicle is my "wingman"

DSC_0062.JPG

My purple promise mobile will have my utmost care since he takes me home after driving all over redneck country

DSC_0063.JPG

Gotta be very cautious with this type of MAFs, u see those fine wires with resistors ??? That'll render the sensor useless if you clean it out like a friggin fire fighter with the spray on full blast... short bursts!

I also went further to the throttle body plate... the throttle response is awesomesauce afterwards! Just like a new vehicle again!!!

How much will I be reimbursed for this service??? Dunno & probably they don't care if it improved my gas mileage, LoL

OrioN

Do u do share cropping too?

I had to Google that... nope not an immigrant working the fields.

I know of some farmers that has immigrants for their workforce & I turn the other way as long as they help me out like towing me off a muddy driveway with their John Deere tractor or their 4wd monster trucks

I also know of some Mary Jane growers, butt I don't bother them either

MAKAVELI

I had to Google that... nope not an immigrant working the fields.

I know of some farmers that has immigrants for their workforce & I turn the other way as long as they help me out like towing me off a muddy driveway with their John Deere tractor or their 4wd monster trucks

I also know of some Mary Jane growers, butt I don't bother them either
At least those immigrants don't work for free.:happy2:

OrioN

:goodpost:

This stuff is cake to what those farmers do all.day.long.

Just as easy as the rollup garage door repair, and waaaaay safer since its just plastic tubes with clamps

I'm finally enjoying the spring weather outside.

Detailing the cab now after a long harsh winter season...

I hope it's the last time ole man winter comes knocking in my area. I had to pack my snow shovel & ice cleats last week...