Alexander vs. Fedex Willis vs. Fedex

bacha29

Thx...that was my guess as to UC, wasn't sure. Funny, Miller admitted it took him weeks to do what a local MD judge could have done a lot quicker. I guess that tells you they were tired of messing with it. He admitted that we could have still contested the "contractor" ruling, but that would have taken another trial. Anyway, I'm happy that I got something. Thanks again for all your help, ps....sounds like we are in the same age bracket...will check in from time to time, nice talking to you.
Indeed. Please do so. BTW I'll be 65 later this year. Would love to get back into the workforce and have applied at a few places but while nobody will admit it publicly they want the older worker out of the workforce.

bacha29

Yep, I'll hit 64 haha...and yes, you're right, getting older is a bitch, nobody wants you...talk later
Don't mean to ruin your celebration but the top payout in the Willis segment was $45,600. or about $41 per qualifying week. The West Coast settlement was $190 per qualifying week.

I understand they got more on the West Coast, but when you're down to almost nothing in the bank, you'll kiss the ground and thank God for what I got (near top of our group). So, trust me, nobody will ruin that celebration.