All tax paying Americans are Union members!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
OK, hear me out.

We all pay taxes (income and a lot of others). That is our due for USA "unionized membership". Can we demand some of our benefits?
You have a working power grid, internet, freedom of speech, right to bear arms, vote for your elected officials, food in the store, not being invaded by a foreign country. You already have your benefits. Life isn’t fair, grow the :censored2: up.

anonymous23456

You have a working power grid, internet, freedom of speech, right to bear arms, vote for your elected officials, food in the store, not being invaded by a foreign country. You already have your benefits. Life isn’t fair, grow the :censored2: up.
right to bear arms? Which state? Ban this, ban that, license this, and license that. If it is a right, you shouldn't be licensed and only allowed to have what they "approve".

vote for your elected officials? Really? Why do they all suck and stay in there for years? FJB has been in for 46 years and more.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
right to bear arms? Which state? Ban this, ban that, license this, and license that. If it is a right, you shouldn't be licensed and only allowed to have what they "approve".

vote for your elected officials? Really? Why do they all suck and stay in there for years? FJB has been in for 46 years and more.
Life isn’t fair. Grow the :censored2:K up!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Mississippi at the bottom…big :censored2:ing shocker.

HarryWarden

What's your point? I believe I pay more taxes than you.
You literally have no reason to believe that and know nothing about my income. And why are you posting on the ups union thread when you are not a ups union member?

You’re complaining about needing a license for a gun and complaining about Joe Biden in a ups union thread. Bring it to the current events thread or be a man and join the union

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
IMG_4721.jpeg

This is obviously a joke, Mr. IRS agent monitoring the thread. Please don’t send your armed agents to my house.

Trailer monkey