ALL UPSers should prepare for cost cutting?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
This is old news, i don't know why it appears as updated.

What costs can they cut? As drivers we literally earn fistfuls of cash from most every measure they try to adopt. In my mind cost cutting equals competent preloaders and dispatchers. A recession could be as much a feast of overtime as it is now.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FedEx missed estimates on revenue and earnings because the new CEO is running the company into the ground by making major, major missteps. It has nothing to do with the economy. He’s FOS.

PT Car Washer

This is old news, i don't know why it appears as updated.

What costs can they cut? As drivers we literally earn fistfuls of cash from most every measure they try to adopt. In my mind cost cutting equals competent preloaders and dispatchers. A recession could be as much a feast of overtime as it is now.
UPS and UPS Union members always make bank during a recession with all of the supposedly cost cutting. Especially a recession with 3% unemployment.

Over70irregs

A lot of expansion was predicated with loose monetary policy. The bankruptcies, car loan defaults and credit delinquencies have not had their full say yet. Give it 6-12 months. It’s going to be desperate out there. Be safe.

HavenoEDD

FedEx has a thing of saying this almost every year…various reasons as to why. Do a Google search.
Union folks can get their hours if things go south but the on-road, OMS and management should be nervous as cost cutting Tome gets to work to keep the shareholders happy.