Amazon Building collapsing in Il.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
It hit the western part of state, obliterated Mayfield Kentucky
They said on the radio this morning that that tornado almost set a record for furthest distance traveled on ground or something. Think it set record wind speeds too.

I don’t think I got a drop of rain at my place. Crazy. Guy from work had quite a bit of damage at his house but he’s ok

comtnbrown

Isn't it a sad state of mind, that in a country where free speech is indoctrinated into our constitution, it has been twisted into the lack of ethical wisdom that allows citizens to think that with the freedom there is no cost or consequences? Hmm, hope the families of the dead and hurt don't happen upon this site. I hope they all are ok. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt, Merry Christmas.......

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Isn't it a sad state of mind, that in a country where free speech is indoctrinated into our constitution, it has been twisted into the lack of ethical wisdom that allows citizens to think that with the freedom there is no cost or consequences? Hmm, hope the families of the dead and hurt don't happen upon this site. I hope they all are ok. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt, Merry Christmas.......

I assume you were referring to my post. If so, I apologize for offending your sensibilities. It was a satirical commentary on the typical American consumer, and not meant to get a laugh at the expense of the suffering of others. I'm sorry if you disapprove of the fact that some people use humor as a coping mechanism in the face of the constant horrors this world has to dish out. Many people understand that humor is used that way and can appreciate it for what it is. Others, seeking an oppprtunity to virtue signal and express offense at anything, open their mouths and remove any doubt about their mental capacity... Merry Christmas indeed.

Last edited:

comtnbrown

I assume you were referring to my post. If so, I apologize for offending your sensibilities. It was a satirical commentary on the typical American consumer, and not meant to get a laugh at the expense of the suffering of others. I'm sorry if you disapprove of the fact that some people use humor as a coping mechanism in the face of the constant horrors this world has to dish out. Many people understand that humor is used that way and can appreciate it for what it is. Others, seeking an oppprtunity to virtue signal and express offense at anything, open their mouths and remove any doubt about their mental capacity... Merry Christmas indeed.
What does assuming do? Yup, my point exactly. Excusing ones actions? Satirical? Using humor? I didn't realize you were such a comedian. My apologies. Society as a whole seems to want to excuse their actions in some shape or form, that's the new "ME" culture, and you just proved my point, thank you, and have a Zen day!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What does assuming do? Yup, my point exactly. Excusing ones actions? Satirical? Using humor? I didn't realize you were such a comedian. My apologies. Society as a whole seems to want to excuse their actions in some shape or form, that's the new "ME" culture, and you just proved my point, thank you, and have a Zen day!!
9E3FBEF3-B6BB-4DEE-9265-E83483477A97.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I guess assuming made me right in this case. Have a Blessed day oh pious one. I hope to one day meet your lofty standards of behavior.