Amazon delivery service

Nolimitz

Came home last night and found this email

Sorry, we were unable to locate your address to deliver your package, but we'll try again.
Please provide additional instructions that might help us find your address.

Have been on prime for years and never had an issue with USPS, UPS or FedEx. We live in town in a developed area, maps out fine on paper or Google....

Amazon 1st delivery FAIL!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

Sorry, we were unable to locate your address to deliver your package, but we'll try again.

Have been on prime for years and never had an issue with USPS, UPS or FedEx. We live in town in a developed area, maps out fine on paper or Google....

Yeah, I’m sure they tried real hard to find you.

yadadamean116

Ups and Fedex both created this monster.

bacha29

Ups and Fedex both created this monster.
Dan Sullivan created Roadway Package System but he kept it business to business. Fat Freddy has tried to make it a multi role multi market operation which when combined with an out of court class action settlement where FXG got away without having to admit any wrong doing you have the blueprint for Amazon Delivery Partners.

Oldfart

Dan Sullivan created Roadway Package System but he kept it business to business. Fat Freddy has tried to make it a multi role multi market operation which when combined with an out of court class action settlement where FXG got away without having to admit any wrong doing you have the blueprint for Amazon Delivery Partners.
Do you hate life as soon as you wake up or does the hate start showing after your first cup of coffee?

Oldfart

Your efforts to be the Care Bear of X with your "don't worry be happy" brand of absurdity is conclusive proof that you have nothing to offer to the subject or the discussion at hand.
So I guess misery and hate enters your mind the minute the alarm goes off. Kind of explains a lot. Bummer

bacha29

So I guess misery and hate enters your mind the minute the alarm goes off. Kind of explains a lot. Bummer
Whatever enters my mind is still a hell of a lot more than what enters yours......Bummer. I understand . You just a slow thinking white boy....The world's full of them.

TNT Frosty

Arnt amazon deliveries also done by "mum and dad" drivers who on the weekend, just try it out sort of thing?, and their on time slots as well for bonus, so if they put down cant find your address, its not a negative on them?

Oldfart

Whatever enters my mind is still a hell of a lot more than what enters yours......Bummer. I understand . You just a slow thinking white boy....The world's full of them.
You must be a product of "Affirmative Action"

That explains a lot. What do hard working people owe you now?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Arnt amazon deliveries also done by "mum and dad" drivers who on the weekend, just try it out sort of thing?, and their on time slots as well for bonus, so if they put down cant find your address, its not a negative on them?
Donald, is that you? :mellow:

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

That's Amazon Flex

This discussion is about Amazon DSP, subcontractor delivery drivers like FXG

They're supposed to contact support before bringing back the undelivered cargo.