Amazon has peaked

Future

Victory Ride
If I am sent an ODS "asking" me to go help another driver and I refuse I know that I will quickly get a second one "telling" me to go help another driver.

Not quite sure what would happen if I were to refuse that directive.

Don't want to find out.
Most of the time .... I really can give them a better option of who to ask..... My route is very heavy most days

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
First off...we are W.A.D. employees, also known as Work As Directed. If you are asked to do anything and if push comes to shove, outside of a safety concern you are to follow directive then grieve after. Feel free to check with the union. It's truly amazing how Uninformed some are on this site. With that said if they are asking you are always free to say no....it's that simple. Any veteran will agree that we helped plenty, and that in combination with poor work ethic and poor attitude they younger drivers make us sick.

Edd Orion

If I am sent an ODS "asking" me to go help another driver and I refuse I know that I will quickly get a second one "telling" me to go help another driver.

Don't want to find out.
I use to refuse all the time, now they don't even bother to ask or instruct

Rack em

Made the Podium
That's what I tell guys all the time stop and take your hour lunch and things will change for you.Not taking it and coming in everyday at 5:00 they are just going to keep giving you more work.
We have a young driver that bitches every single day about how many stops he has and how he won't be able to finish before pick ups. He is that guy who doesn't ever want to work past 5:30 and does whatever he can to be off early. He is a runner gunner on steroids. He will seriously do 190 stops and get them all done before pick ups! But I also think he skips his lunch too. I had to get a misload off him one day and when I was in the area driving to meet him I saw him dead sprinting stops off.

Now whenever I hear him complain I just tell him to shut the :censored2: up because he's the maroon doing it to himself. The previous driver on that route averaged 130 stops per day on that route and since this new guy got it, it's gone up to probably 160+ average

KOG72

I’m full of it
We have a young driver that bitches every single day about how many stops he has and how he won't be able to finish before pick ups. He is that guy who doesn't ever want to work past 5:30 and does whatever he can to be off early. He is a runner gunner on steroids. He will seriously do 190 stops and get them all done before pick ups! But I also think he skips his lunch too. I had to get a misload off him one day and when I was in the area driving to meet him I saw him dead sprinting stops off.

Now whenever I hear him complain I just tell him to shut the :censored2: up because he's the maroon doing it to himself. The previous driver on that route averaged 130 stops per day on that route and since this new guy got it, it's gone up to probably 160+ average
What a dip :censored2:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Don't want to find out.
Job abandonment and being fired.

Brownslave688

We have one the same way. He's :censored2:ed up 3 different routes. Can't figure out why a route goes to :censored2: 2 months after he bids it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If we work under 8 our management changes it to 05 no matter what.
I won't touch it unless it was truly an error or I've cleared it with the driver. Usually, most guys have no problem taking an 05 and running out the door at 330. If they refuse, they're obviously helping someone.

CharleyHustle

Central Region Supplement, Article 19, Section 6.
Drivers shall not be disciplined for refusing to go back out on the street once they have returned to the building, after having completed their full day’s work.

Brownslave688

Central Region Supplement, Article 19, Section 6.
Drivers shall not be disciplined for refusing to go back out on the street once they have returned to the building, after having completed their full day’s work.
Once you have returned to the building and your hour break is considered part of a full days work.

So you are correct after 8 hours of work and a full hour break you don't have to go back out in the central.