Amazon is rapidly adding planes to its air fleet, inching closer to UPS and FedEx

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Amazon is rapidly adding planes to its air fleet, inching closer to UPS and FedEx - CNBC
  • Between May and July, Amazon added nine planes to its air fleet, “the most it has added over a three-month span since its inception,” according to a recent study.
  • Amazon’s air fleet plays a critical role in the company’s ability to ensure one- and two-day delivery.
  • The company has grown its air cargo fleet to about 70 planes, up from a total of 50 last February.

Kingofthenorth

Amazon is rapidly adding planes to its air fleet, inching closer to UPS and FedEx - CNBC
  • Between May and July, Amazon added nine planes to its air fleet, “the most it has added over a three-month span since its inception,” according to a recent study.
  • Amazon’s air fleet plays a critical role in the company’s ability to ensure one- and two-day delivery.
  • The company has grown its air cargo fleet to about 70 planes, up from a total of 50 last February.
Amazon is a black hole that is going to suck up Ups and Fed-ex

When you don't have to pay taxes despite one of your primary goals being to automate your employees out of a job, it's easy to suck up companies. Look forward to making $15 an hour to a company that will injure and replace you with machines asap.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
When you don't have to pay taxes despite one of your primary goals being to automate your employees out of a job, it's easy to suck up companies. Look forward to making $15 an hour to a company that will injure and replace you with machines asap.
How to controls politicians when we are the ones that put them in power! just loophole. Do you know many hospitals were going bankrupt before the pandemic? they can not be replaced by machines. '' I know your answer already''

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
How to controls politicians when we are the ones that put them in power! just loophole. Do you know many hospitals were going bankrupt before the pandemic? they can not be replaced by machines. '' I know your answer already''

Are you saying that Covid was good for hospitals?