An untied shoelace leads to a worker’s comp claim

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
If anyone wants to fake an injury just wait until they get Orion. All you have to do is "trip" over a package while trying to dig out a stop in the 7600 section, very easy, and the best part is you are working as directed.

bumped

We had a guy that was changing after work while sitting on a bench. He was untying his shoes and dropped his pen. He reached to pick up the pen and threw out his back.

Johney

We had a guy get hurt sorting his pkg car before start time. It was covered.

Sent using BrownCafe App
We had a guy pass out after donating blood(on UPS property)and he was sent a letter saying his claim was denied. Did not happen while performing his job. Apparently it had to be called in as an injury. He didn't care as he only missed a day of work after.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I got to deliver the ceremonial first puck at a hockey game. As I was walking with a sense of urgency to hand the puck to ref I fell on my butt. The only thing I hurt was my pride but since I was representing UPS would I have been covered by workman's comp.

Johney

I got to deliver the ceremonial first puck at a hockey game. As I was walking with a sense of urgency to hand the puck to ref I fell on my butt. The only thing I hurt was my pride but since I was representing UPS would I have been covered by workman's comp.
At Dave's center? Yes. Mine? No.