An Update From MT3

bbsam

Staff member
Challenge? Or is it that BC activity at any level can't accurately predict organizing activity?

hypo hanna

Challenge? Or is it that BC activity at any level can't accurately predict organizing activity?

I never stated there was any correlation between the two. I do think its funny when the naysayers on this board imply that because there is not a nationwide union vote that there is nothing being done to organize.

bbsam

Staff member
I never stated there was any correlation between the two. I do think its funny when the naysayers on this board imply that because there is not a nationwide union vote that there is nothing being done to organize.
I wouldn't call us nasayers. Simply see no evidence whatsoever that it's happening. I will say this, however. If ever there is such a movement, it will be the one and only thing that would bring R1a out from retirement.

hypo hanna

I wouldn't call us nasayers. Simply see no evidence whatsoever that it's happening. I will say this, however. If ever there is such a movement, it will be the one and only thing that would bring R1a out from retirement.

I have more important things to concern myself with then R1a's retirement from this forum.
and what evidence do you need to see of organizing activity. You are a contractor in a ground facility. I don't expect you spend much time in express stations. Those employees are not going come to you with status reports and management is going to keep any knowledge of organizing quiet for their own reasons.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I have more important things to concern myself with then R1a's retirement from this forum.
and what evidence do you need to see of organizing activity. You are a contractor in a ground facility. I don't expect you spend much time in express stations. Those employees are not going come to you with status reports and management is going to keep any knowledge of organizing quiet for their own reasons.
:thumbup: Totally agree.

Looks like she told you Scam.

bbsam

Staff member

I actually agree. That's why R1a's reemergence here would be so telling. His sources have proven extremely reliable in the past. Why you would disregard such an event is far beyond comprehension.

bbsam

Staff member
You may as well be a coal miner ignoring the dead canary or a driver ignoring a lack of oil pressure.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I actually agree. That's why R1a's reemergence here would be so telling. His sources have proven extremely reliable in the past. Why you would disregard such an event is far beyond comprehension.

You can go ahead and join his fan club if you wish and worship him every Sunday. I don't dislike R1a. He had many good points and information but his execution of the whole thing left something to be desired.