Analyst Praise Sends United Parcel Service Stock Higher

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Analyst Praise Sends United Parcel Service Stock Higher - Schaeffers Research

UPS sports attractively priced premiums at the moment, too

United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS)
is up 0.9% to trade at $205.58 this morning, after the shipping giant earned an upgrade from Citigroup to "buy" from "neutral," and a price-target hike to $250 from $245. The analyst in question noted the company's strong domestic growth prospects, and that UPS is now moving to reduce risks associated with Amazon.com (AMZN) being one of its largest customers.

Analysts were evenly split towards the equity coming into today, with 10 sporting a "strong buy" rating, while the remaining 10 said "hold" or worse. Meanwhile, the 12-month consensus target price of $230.91 is a 12.6% premium to the stock's current perch.

Well on the first one, it’s Expense versus Capital.
On the 2nd, contractors are way cheaper than employees, but they should do a full day like everyone else.
But the same time they was giving so much work to some of the PVD drivers They was paying regular drivers and extra hour or two just stand around so they could get their guarantee.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
But the same time they was giving so much work to some of the PVD drivers They was paying regular drivers and extra hour or two just stand around so they could get their guarantee.
Certainly not a well oiled machine…
There’s probably some plan that will either be forgotten about or thrown out like 98% of the stupid ideas that Atlanta pays big bucks to outside Consulting Companies/ Universities to come up with.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I guess we'll find it on Tuesday when they announce the quarterly results

👀 into my crystal ball ... a fabulous 4th quarter...thanks to a near 20 % annual interest return with their pension plans.

Additional surcharges running hot along with a 6 percent increase on annual shipping charges.

They will be doing a happy dance in Atlanta.. expect a lot of smiling faces...😁😁😁 till contract talks....😩😩😩...

👀 into my crystal ball ... a fabulous 4th quarter...thanks to a near 20 % annual interest return with their pension plans.

Additional surcharges running hot along with a 6 percent increase on annual shipping charges.

They will be doing a happy dance in Atlanta.. expect a lot of smiling faces...😁😁😁 till contract talks....😩😩😩...
I want a buy out

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Nothing new. The stock typically loses bucks with even the brightest news.
I dump it as soon as possible. They don’t open the trading window when it’s doing it’s best.