another one bites the dust

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

The moment the employees found out
This is why I support Trump.

Both sides career politicians have done nothing to protect American jobs.

They do nothing as factory after factory have closed down over the last 40 years.

Trump says he will not only stop it, but bring a lot of those companies back to the usa, or they will be punished.

I believe Trump.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The US should put a 2X or 3X the cost of the product tariff for any units brought into the US. That will stop moving manufacturing jobs across the borders that pay slave labor wages. I watched that video earlier. What's the incentive for workers to stay working at that job to keep making $$ for Carrier right up until the time they move to Mexico? I'd tell the CEO to jump into the Rio Grande.

MAKAVELI

The US should put a 2X or 3X the cost of the product tariff for any units brought into the US. That will stop moving manufacturing jobs across the borders that pay slave labor wages. I watched that video earlier. What's the incentive for workers to stay working at that job to keep making $$ for Carrier right up until the time they move to Mexico? I'd tell the CEO to jump into the Rio Grande.
Don't worry, Trump will bring those jobs back.;) Lol

DriverNerd

It's one thing to tell your employees that in a year or so they will be getting laid off; quite another to tell them to screw themselves we're relocating to another country. Honestly, I can't believe any company would be stupid enough to admit this in an open letter/meeting like this.

Indiana vote to become a Right To work state. They ( GOP ) advertise RTW as a job creator. If it is the best by would 1400 jobs be going to Mexico. If you are a teamster voting for any GOP you need to have your head examined. Voting this way will have you out of a job someday.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Indiana vote to become a Right To work state. They ( GOP ) advertise RTW as a job creator. If it is the best by would 1400 jobs be going to Mexico. If you are a teamster voting for any GOP you need to have your head examined. Voting this way will have you out of a job someday.
Becoming RTW had nothing to do with this.

And it's funny that I only heard 1 person out there (Trump from the GOP) saying he will serverly punish carrier unless they stay.

Lead, which Democrat is saying that?

I'll help you out.......NONE OF THEM.

Career politicians (both parties) have watched 100's of thousands of jobs leave the US for other countries, and have done noting to stop it for 40 years.

So THEY are not starting now.

Trump is the only hope for the American worker.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Taxing at 90 percent will keep jobs here?

Lets spend less, make a low flat tax, and tax much higher for out of the country companies.

Spongebob1

Thanks Obama...your healthcare policy is killing America... Thank god this is his last year.....and take Fatboy H. With you.

Rant over.

image.jpeg