Anthem?

MassWineGuy

That annual fun time of picking health coverage is here. Since I’ve been doing it, Cigna’s always administered my plans. But this year, somehow based on my Zip Code, it will be Anthem.

According to Anthem’s website it doesn’t operate in Massachusetts, where I live. And a search for doctors yielded no results at all. It is in New Hampshire, which is a 30 minute drive north.

Does anyone know anything more about the Anthem situation? Do they want to herd nearby Mass. residents to NH? If that’s the case, we’re going back to my wife’s much more expensive Blue Cross coverage.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That annual fun time of picking health coverage is here. Since I’ve been doing it, Cigna’s always administered my plans. But this year, somehow based on my Zip Code, it will be Anthem.

According to Anthem’s website it doesn’t operate in Massachusetts, where I live. And a search for doctors yielded no results at all. It is in New Hampshire, which is a 30 minute drive north.

Does anyone know anything more about the Anthem situation? Do they want to herd nearby Mass. residents to NH? If that’s the case, we’re going back to my wife’s much more expensive Blue Cross coverage.
I would call the benefits people in Memphis. Maybe it’s a mistake.