Antifa/BLM at it again!

Sportello

Banned
Case in point, going after Officer Chauvin not only for police brutality but also for racism in the killing of George Floyd. Not long after a black man drives a car through a crowd of white parade goers killing a number of them. What ever happened to that fellow? Swept under the rug. Happens over and over.
Do you mean the guy who was a self proclaimed Sovereign Citizen? The guy who got 6 lifetime sentences+ 762 years? That guy?

Geesh.

vantexan

Do you mean the guy who was a self proclaimed Sovereign Citizen? The guy who got 6 lifetime sentences+ 762 years? That guy?

Geesh.

Not talking about the sentence he got. Talking about how a white cop held his knee on a black man's shoulder too long and we got non stop liberal outrage as well as nationwide violent riots but when a black man ran over numerous whites, killing some, that story went away very quickly. Y'all always play up the racism angle when it's white killing black but even orders of magnitude greater killings of whites by blacks gets nowhere near the coverage. You use any killing of blacks by whites as a way to motivate blacks to vote Democrat. It's you white liberals who are responsible more than any other group for the current divisiveness. You aren't interested in a peaceful, prosperous country if it wasn't you who derived power from having such a country.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1701261950615.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Fisher argued that Democrats “don’t value” the black vote during an interview with “The Kim Iversen Show” earlier this month while praising Trump for advocating policies to uplift the community.

“We’ve been used and abused for so long by that party, they don’t value our vote,” Fisher said. “Their policies are basically racist policies. I believe it’s a racist party. Donald Trump is just the opposite. He’s going to tell you how it is. He’s going to give it to you straight.”

“Trump has done more for the black community than any president I can think of in my lifetime,” he continued.

vantexan

Fisher argued that Democrats “don’t value” the black vote during an interview with “The Kim Iversen Show” earlier this month while praising Trump for advocating policies to uplift the community.

“We’ve been used and abused for so long by that party, they don’t value our vote,” Fisher said. “Their policies are basically racist policies. I believe it’s a racist party. Donald Trump is just the opposite. He’s going to tell you how it is. He’s going to give it to you straight.”

“Trump has done more for the black community than any president I can think of in my lifetime,” he continued.
Al Sharpton should take notes on what a real black leader sounds like.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Celebrated exclusively by white liberals, Kwanzaa is a fake holiday invented in 1966 by black radical/FBI stooge Ron Karenga — aka Dr. Maulana Karenga, founder of United Slaves, the violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers. Liberals have become so mesmerized by multicultural gibberish that they have forgotten the real history of Kwanzaa and Karenga’s United Slaves.

In what was ultimately a foolish gambit, during the madness of the ’60s, the FBI encouraged the most extreme black nationalist organizations in order to discredit and split the left. The more preposterous the group, the better. (It’s the same function #BlackLivesMatter serves today.)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • The signage was posted on Irving Street outside of a store in the neighborhood of Columbia Heights located in Northwest D.C.
  • DailyMail.com obtained a copy of the flyer that features a slew of allegations against the national grocery retail chain
  • Some of the accusations: 'Safeway is racist against black people...Safeway is racist against black disabled people... Safeway is racist against people who support Gaza'
The flyer (pictured) that was posted outside the vacant storefront on Irving Street urges shoplifters to band together and ransack their local Safeway store with the words: 'Shoplifters Unite.' 'Take everything that's not nailed down. Bust Windows'

The flyer (pictured) that was posted outside the vacant storefront on Irving Street urges shoplifters to band together and ransack their local Safeway store with the words: 'Shoplifters Unite.' 'Take everything that's not nailed down. Bust Windows'

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • The signage was posted on Irving Street outside of a store in the neighborhood of Columbia Heights located in Northwest D.C.
  • DailyMail.com obtained a copy of the flyer that features a slew of allegations against the national grocery retail chain
  • Some of the accusations: 'Safeway is racist against black people...Safeway is racist against black disabled people... Safeway is racist against people who support Gaza'
The flyer (pictured) that was posted outside the vacant storefront on Irving Street urges shoplifters to band together and ransack their local Safeway store with the words: 'Shoplifters Unite.' 'Take everything that's not nailed down. Bust Windows''Shoplifters Unite.' 'Take everything that's not nailed down. Bust Windows'

Wish they would try that at my SafeWay. Lots of armed citizens.