Antifa/BLM at it again!

bacha29

Burn loot murder gets the blood flowing a bit more
You can't feel one way about what happened in Portland and a different way about what happened at the Capital because the two are one and the same in the sense that both are forms of a growing domestic insurgency with which the nation will be engaged in for a very long time and at a very high cost.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You can't feel one way about what happened in Portland and a different way about what happened at the Capital because the two are one and the same in the sense that both are forms of a growing domestic insurgency with which the nation will be engaged in for a very long time and at a very high cost.
Yet you don't hear of the FBI asking others to rat out anyone seen in the Antifa pictures?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can't feel one way about what happened in Portland and a different way about what happened at the Capital because the two are one and the same
The False Comparison Between Last Summer's Riots and What Happened at the Capitol

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The False Comparison Between Last Summer's Riots and What Happened at the Capitol

How soon have we all forgotten...

Dallas...2016...BLM March..

Donna is right.. no comparison...

wilberforce15

Did you see a murder in the videos? Perhaps you are extrapolating? Maybe the marchers are the seeds of an attack on the White House? You’re trying too hard and look silly for it.

Carry on.

I appreciate how easy you make this. I used to have to work hard to make people look this dumb.

wilberforce15

It’s a matter of scale. A concept you seem to struggle mightily with.
Black looting and murder terrorizes every city in America and black dysfunction has cost us so much we'd have colonies on Mars by now if we didn't have to pay trillions to make up for their dysfunction.

I understand scale.

bacha29

Black looting and murder terrorizes every city in America and black dysfunction has cost us so much we'd have colonies on Mars by now if we didn't have to pay trillions to make up for their dysfunction.

I understand scale.
Mars huh? I always wondered where you came from.