Any Apple Watch users?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He will need it. Sometimes I think to myself after dealing with management , how do these people sleep at night. I'm serious , the way they treat grown men who work hard for 10 , 11, 12 hours a day ,then berate them and tell them how horrible of a job they did because there "numbers" say so......
Yeah because hourlies are all such Angels.

Just a little update for those who are interested in buying.. The sports model screen gets scratched too easily. If you buy one get the Stainless Steel option.. I've ran it down the metal in the car.. against boxes.. just about everything and not even a scratch. You can answer a phone call via your wrist if ever needed.. had a supervisor calling me to meet me for a misload and was in the middle of unloading at a dock.. very quick and easy.. also easy to send quick replies for text.. Customers will text me regarding pickups and the watch already has an idea of what i'll say.. just a quick tap and a courtesy reply is sent. Keeps track of sunset.. weather.. and a bunch of other info you really don't need but still kinda cool to see. Even keeps track of fitness goals if your into that.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
While it doesn't do nearly as much as the Apple Watch, I'll stick with my Casio Wave Ceptor/Tough Solar G-Shock watch. That thing has taken quite a bit of abuse over the years. It's a very durable and dependable watch. The battery is recharged off of the sun and only has to be replaced once every ten years. The wrist band doesn't use pins either, so no chance of losing it because a pin popped out. However the later models do use pins. Also forgot to mention it keeps very accurate time since it is NIST radio controlled.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I still use my trusty Casio

I can do quick calculations to see how many stops I have left
I can time myself to see how fast I can deliver some of my hillier driveways.
More importantly, I can set an alarm so I know when my lunch is over.
This 80's technology is righteous !! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Just a little update for those who are interested in buying.. The sports model screen gets scratched too easily. If you buy one get the Stainless Steel option.. I've ran it down the metal in the car.. against boxes.. just about everything and not even a scratch. You can answer a phone call via your wrist if ever needed.. had a supervisor calling me to meet me for a misload and was in the middle of unloading at a dock.. very quick and easy.. also easy to send quick replies for text.. Customers will text me regarding pickups and the watch already has an idea of what i'll say.. just a quick tap and a courtesy reply is sent. Keeps track of sunset.. weather.. and a bunch of other info you really don't need but still kinda cool to see. Even keeps track of fitness goals if your into that.

I already know it's sunset, when I have to turn on the headlights.....

Got a pretty good idea about the weather also.