Any Baseball fans on here?

MAKAVELI

He's giving Koufax a run for his money did the most dominate pitcher ever over the stretch of 5 or so years.

Bumgarner is a great pitcher but he's not on kershaw level
I'll take Bumgarner over Kershaw in a WS game every day and on Sunday. Until Kershaw wins 2 games in a WS with a sub .50 era he's not on the same level as Bumgarner.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'll take Bumgarner over Kershaw in a WS game every day and on Sunday. Until Kershaw wins 2 games in a WS with a sub .50 era he's not on the same level as Bumgarner.
He's been great in the postseason. But you give any manager 1 pitcher to win 1 game. I'll bet almost all of them take kershaw

Brownslave688

Kershaw has yet to prove he can handle the pressure in the WS. Bumgarner is $ in the postseason.
He threw a 2 hit shutout against the best lineup in baseball. He hasn't had an era over like 2.5 since 2010. He's the best pitcher in baseball and it's not even that close.

MAKAVELI

He threw a 2 hit shutout against the best lineup in baseball. He hasn't had an era over like 2.5 since 2010. He's the best pitcher in baseball and it's not even that close.
And Bumgarner is the best pitcher in the postseason. He has the ability to turn it up a few notches in the post season and has no problem handling the pressure of putting the team on his shoulders.

Brownslave688

And Bumgarner is the best pitcher in the postseason. He has the ability to turn it up a few notches in the post season and has no problem handling the pressure of putting the team on his shoulders.
"The greatness of Kershaw had been unquestionable before these last seven days. The knock was that he didn’t pitch well enough in the postseason. But he now has pitched his team to more postseason wins on short rest than anybody in the wild-card era but Andy Pettitte. In the past four years he has made four postseason starts on short rest. Every other pitcher in baseball combined has done so only seven times."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.si.c...ers-nationals-nlds-game-5?amp=1?client=safari

MAKAVELI

Sample size. Take off the homer glasses. This is not a knock against Bumgarner he is great but kershaw is truely one is generation type.

The cards owned kershaw back to back years is pretty much the entire reason for his postseason numbers.
8-3 2.11 era 102 IP and 3 WS championships is not a sample size bro. He is one of the most dominant postseason pitchers of all time. Nothing homer about that numbers don't lie.

MAKAVELI

Sample size. Take off the homer glasses. This is not a knock against Bumgarner he is great but kershaw is truely one is generation type.

The cards owned kershaw back to back years is pretty much the entire reason for his postseason numbers.
You were saying? Sorry brotha, Kershaw is not in the same league as Bumgarner when it comes to the postseason.;)