Any Baseball fans on here?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's just a first baseman that didn't have any idea there were 2 outs.
2 outs didn’t even matter that much. All 2 outs meant was at any point take the force and the run doesn’t count.

That was a player (first baseman) who was not engaged in the game at all. He had to have a complete brain fart on about half a dozen different things for that play to happen. He would be sent to triple A if I ran the pirates and would have been yanked immediately.

Second base and shortstop would have also been yanked mid inning. The pirates are a team that has clearly already checkout out on the season

floridays

2 outs didn’t even matter that much. All 2 outs meant was at any point take the force and the run doesn’t count.

That was a player (first baseman) who was not engaged in the game at all. He had to have a complete brain fart on about half a dozen different things for that play to happen. He would be sent to triple A if I ran the pirates and would have been yanked immediately.

Second base and shortstop would have also been yanked mid inning. The pirates are a team that has clearly already checkout out on the season
2 outs did matter, with one out and and no throw the runner scores, but you would make a direct throw, no playing with the batter/runner.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I find myself rooting for Oakland as well, and the Braves since they were always on cable growing up. But I’ve been a Padres guy since the Kevin Brown days in the late 90’s!
Hell when I started rooting for them Ozzie Smith and Dave Winfield played for them........1980 I believe

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
2 outs did matter, with one out and and no throw the runner scores, but you would make a direct throw, no playing with the batter/runner.
2 outs only mattered after he made a couple of screw ups. Take 2 steps back and touch the bag and the runner isn’t trying to go home anyway. Actually hustle and run towards Baez and the runner doesn’t have time to get home.

2 outs only mattered in the sense that

1) throwing it home took it from bad play to one of the dumbest ever.

2) the run still wouldn’t have counted after all of that had the second baseman covered first.

floridays

I find myself rooting for Oakland as well, and the Braves since they were always on cable growing up. But I’ve been a Padres guy since the Kevin Brown days in the late 90’s!
This guy make you squishy?
phil nevin.jpg