Any Baseball fans on here?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The $$ is disgusting !!
The players are commanding way to much , this guy hasn't seen a major league heater yet and getting way to much , the Sox shouldah learned their lesson with DiceK in mid 2000
So what the owners should take in even more money? Baseball players get a smaller share of revenue than the other major sports I believe.

oldngray

nowhere special
thats_40.gif

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Got to speed up the game. Enough of all the body armor adjustments after each pitch.
I wouldn’t want there to be time limits. Call me old fashioned. Being at the park and all the beer and snacks you could afford if the game went on for a long time. Get your money’s worth, lol. It’s too expensive to go now even up at the nosebleeds. I hope I can go for union night this year.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wouldn’t want there to be time limits. Call me old fashioned. Being at the park and all the beer and snacks you could afford if the game went on for a long time. Get your money’s worth, lol. It’s too expensive to go now even up at the nosebleeds. I hope I can go for union night this year.
Old fashioned game? A 2:20 game was the norm. Batters didn't jump out of the box with every pitch.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Old fashioned game? A 2:20 game was the norm. Batters didn't jump out of the box with every pitch.
They also didn’t need steroids either, lighter baseballs, and it was more common to see pitchers pitch a complete game. Just like every other facet of society today they’re getting too soft. I just like to gate keep and keep with tradition.