Any Baseball fans on here?

rod

Retired 22 years
1626972977262.png

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Let's Go Braves !!!
Fun fact ,,

In 1914, the "Miracle Boston Braves" played the latter part of their season, including the 1914 World Series sweep over the Philadelphia Athletics, ,and the first part of the 1915 season at Fenway Park while Braves Field was under construction. The Braves also visited Fenway Park regularly to play preseason exhibition games against the Red Sox until they moved to Milwaukee before the 1953 season.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If for nothing else... Go Braves for @scratch & @Old Man Jingles :baseballplayer:
I for one am excited about taking on the cheating Astros and think the Braves are hot enough to pull it off. I expected the Braves to choke as usual in the post season, your Dodgers did play better for most of the year. I would love to see MLB Commissioner Bob Manfred hand over the World Series Trophy after screwing Atlanta out of the All-Star Game.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I for one am excited about taking on the cheating Astros and think the Braves are hot enough to pull it off. I expected the Brave to chock as usual in the post season, your Dodgers did play better for most of the year. I would love to see MLB Commissioner Bob Manfred hand over the World Series Trophy after screwing Atlanta out of the All-Star Game.
I’m counting on it. I hope they put that jerk on the big screen so the crowd can tear him up!