Anyone delivered out of one of these yet?

COSMOS

Some interesting photos...
UPS.jpg
UPS2.jpg
UPS3.jpg
UPS4.jpg

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Hard to believe there is any practical use for anything with that zap car except for small and smaller paks. That fourth picture I cannot believe he did not see that coming, the road looks like he could've slowed to a stop well before encountering that flood.

Also, was there really a need for two people to deliver? Secondly note right side driver, for you guys outside the USA, the only vehicles with right side steering are postal workers and some garbage collections trucks.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I don't know why there are 2 delivery people? JMO. Maybe UPS will look into delivering mail? I don't see any other reason for UPS to spend money on a car,probably electric and made for someone that fits in it.:happy2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would think that one of the few uses for a vehicle such as this would be if they dropped a TP-60 in a central location and then the driver would work out of the trailer all day, ideally delivering to apt complexes.

over9five

Staff member
I'm guessing there's two people because one has to guard the packages in the open vehicle while the other delivers....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Also, was there really a need for two people to deliver? Secondly note right side driver, for you guys outside the USA, the only vehicles with right side steering are postal workers and some garbage collections trucks.

My guess is that one is a supervisor and the other is a helper and there was someone else driving another car taking the pictures.
The supervisor was driving and probably getting use to the vehicle so he could train others on how to drive this vehicle ( no sharp turns? ).

COSMOS

The first 3 pictures were from somewhere in CA. The last one I don't know but its possible the water had risen since the truck was left there...