Anyone else use Netspend for Direct Deposit?

I use NetSpend to receive my check because it usually comes on Wednesday at 7pm(PST) but lately it switches every week or so. One week it will be Wednesday at 7pm then two weeks Thursday at 1:30am(PST) then back to Wednesday for two then Thursday. Is it UPS or Netspend? Anyone else notice this?

I use NetSpend to receive my check because it usually comes on Wednesday at 7pm(PST) but lately it switches every week or so. One week it will be Wednesday at 7pm then two weeks Thursday at 1:30am(PST) then back to Wednesday for two then Thursday. Is it UPS or Netspend? Anyone else notice this?
Why don't you have a regular bank account?
Those cards are a rip-off

I pay less in fees than a "regular" bank. All my money is in online banks because I get better interest rates on my savings account and I can do everything you can do at a regular bank except walk in business.

Aspiration gave me $100 to bank with them and I am allowed to choose what I think they deserve in fees. And they donate 10% of their earnings to charity.

"Regular" banks just use our money for themselves and give back nothing well except to the Upper Management and stockholders. Ever watch "Too Big To Fail"? Nothing has changed about the way they are doing business. Same thing is going to happen.

You sound like an advertisement. You getting paid for this?

MrFeeder

Been using netspend for the last 5 years without a problem. Their times does switch, sometimes early on a Wednesday and early on a Thursday but nevertheless still earlier than everyone else.

My volume must be turned down because there is no sound coming from that post. And you must be easily influenced if you think that is like an advertisement. The part where my check comes at different times every week influences you? You need to get out an see the world.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I do live checks.
The tellers are cute, and I'm pretty sure they hate me cuz I make wayyy more money than them
I like seeing tellers too, but most of them are pretty stupid in terms of job security. Every time I see a teller at Wells Fargo, they offer me all these features which would eliminate their job. A few months ago a teller told me I could do all my deposits in their atm, and I asked her where her next job would be. She looked at me with a puzzled look and asked what I meant, and I told her if everyone used the atm to do all of their banking then the bank would have no use for her. I think/hope she had an ah ha moment.