Anyone watching the cavs today

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Lakers will repeat! Celtics will be dragging by the time they care of Orlando.. Where's Larry and Magic?:happy-very: Kobe will rock the house!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Is your T.V. on? Right now the Lakers will finish off the Los Suns in 4 maybe 5 and the Celtics will not be a problem..:peaceful:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are the Lakers allowed to go to AZ. ?? I thought L.A. was boycotting AZ.........just a bunch of talk and no action !!

IMO, states should never boycott other states.....countries maybe, but not other states.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am still amazed at what the Celtics have done so far during the postseason. I wasn't that concerned with the Heat but I never thought we'd get past the Cavaliers. Now we have the Magic down 3-0 after the Magic had won all 8 of their previous postseason games this year. The Lakers are having their way with the Suns so it looks like yet another Celtics/Lakers final. I am not sure but I would have to think that the Lakers would have home court advantage. It will go 7. I would love to see the Celtics raise yet another banner. Celtics in 7, Rondo wins his first MVP award.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Cavaliers fired Mike Brown today. I guess their collapse in the Boston series sealed the deal. I wonder how much of an impact this firing or whomever the new coach will be will have on Lebron's decision to stay or go? 2 teams have already been fined for tampering.