Appeal to Teamcare

upsman32779

Can anybody give me information on how I code out therapy during my shift while I'm on therapy and not coded out for lunch. I asked my center manager but he said he doesn't know and I need to know by tomorrow and otherwise I'll just work through it and not code it out I guess. The union says to follow the contract so I guess I won't punch out for therapy but I would like to apply it to something in the codes do I have to?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Can anybody give me information on how I code out therapy during my shift while I'm on therapy and not coded out for lunch. I asked my center manager but he said he doesn't know and I need to know by tomorrow and otherwise I'll just work through it and not code it out I guess. The union says to follow the contract so I guess I won't punch out for therapy but I would like to apply it to something in the codes do I have to?
I think you have to code out for lunch.

I never heard of anybody getting TREATMENT on the clock unless they were injures and sought urgent care or UPS medical.

upsman32779

There isn't a therapy center that is open before I start as an early a.m. driver and when I get off the last appointment is at 5:20 PM and I don't get off until six