Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A little throat lotion will clear that right up
5DE674A5-CADB-44D4-874F-41E6F7ACBE7E.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Then you'll get a kick out of this ;

‘Shape of Water’ Themed D i l do Sales Skyrocket Following Oscars Success
The d i l do s, which are 100 percent silicon and based on what they believe the ‘Amphibian Mans’ penis would look like.
The medium d i l do is 7 and-a-half inches in length, 7 inches of which are “insertable.” It has a 6-inch circumference around at its widest point. The small is 6 inches long, 5 inches of which are insertable. That one has a 4 and-a-half inch circumference.

Each toy contains body safe pigments and can be boiled to clean. They’re all handmade, and take about two and-a-half hours to create.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Then you'll get a kick out of this ;

‘Shape of Water’ Themed D i l do Sales Skyrocket Following Oscars Success
The d i l do s, which are 100 percent silicon and based on what they believe the ‘Amphibian Mans’ penis would look like.
The medium d i l do is 7 and-a-half inches in length, 7 inches of which are “insertable.” It has a 6-inch circumference around at its widest point. The small is 6 inches long, 5 inches of which are insertable. That one has a 4 and-a-half inch circumference.

Each toy contains body safe pigments and can be boiled to clean. They’re all handmade, and take about two and-a-half hours to create.
728242FA-AB77-418E-8B21-BAD5A75D7844.jpeg