Aretha Franklin's Memorial Service

Non sequitur

Naw, Clinton just trolling the media. When they get ahold of these pics they'll be all over him like a democratic intern. Exactly it doesn't make any sense. Poor Aretha.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Sorry, I was watching Cecily's Hat, after that couldn't sleep.
:bloodshot:

31-cicely-tyson.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not sure I would classify Jesse as a Racist ... certainly dealt the race card every chance he got and made millions of it. Jesse Jackson, worth $10 million acquired that net worth as a prominent civil rights activist and creator of the civil rights organization Rainbow/PUSH.

The other three ... Spot On!

floridays

Not sure I would classify Jesse as a Racist ... certainly dealt the race card every chance he got and made millions of it. Jesse Jackson, worth $10 million acquired that net worth as a prominent civil rights activist and creator of the civil rights organization Rainbow/PUSH.

Definitely racist, and pimp to his own color. Double whammy. I whittle it down to POS.

P

pickup

Sorry, I was watching Cecily's Hat, after that couldn't sleep.
:bloodshot:

View attachment 210359

“One Lord, 0ne Faith , One Baptism”. Why do Baptists have such elaborate funerals for their celebrities? According to their own tenents, no praise for the entity that occupied the body that they are glorifying plays any part in where that entity has already ended up.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
“One Lord, 0ne Faith , One Baptism”. Why do Baptists have such elaborate funerals for their celebrities? According to their own tenents, no praise for the entity that occupied the body that they are glorifying plays any part in where that entity has already ended up.

Well we should respect everyone reliogious of faith. No matter what. I just kept watching Cecil Tyson hat cause I still confused, What in the world she got on or thinking?:mornincoffee:

newfie

you may be right but I think you're grading Jesse with a low bar.