ASK YOUR BABY'S PERMISSION BEFORE CHANGING DIAPER, SAYS SEXUAL CONSENT EXPERT

MAKAVELI

You displayed yourself as the fool. It's a parents duty, job, reason to exist to take care of their helpless children. The children don't remain helpless and there is a period of time when all the crying doe not get the same response from a parent.

Your description is a picture of the democrat party, and blacks that keep crying about their dirty diapers. Start walking, wipe your own ass, grow up. Some aren't fools, and we don't buy your BS. Quit :censored2:ting on yourself, and clean up your own mess.

Luv You Mak

Uncle Tom

floridays

When words aren't enough, or you can't use words to mount a logical response. Didn't watch it bitch, but you read my :censored2:. You responded.

floridays

DNA Bunny Ears :censored2:
tupac bunny ears.jpg

Box Ox

I'm pretty sure babies already do. Cry to get diaper change, cry to be fed, cry to be held. Any parent that thinks they are in control is the fool.:happy2:

But isn’t the bottom line that a parents can change a baby’s diaper whenever they want, baby crying or not? What’s the baby gonna do? A baby is only in control if you think it is, right?

MAKAVELI

But isn’t the bottom line that a parents can change a baby’s diaper whenever they want, baby crying or not? What’s the baby gonna do? A baby is only in control if you think it is, right?
How many parents do you know will let a baby cry for hours without changing their diaper or feeding them?

floridays

Ya change a babies diaper because it's your baby. You love it and care for it's well being. 20, 25, 30, 40 years later if you still have to change it's diaper it's no longer a baby..... it's a democrat.

floridays

How many parents do you know will let a baby cry for hours without changing their diaper or feeding them?
Who know's ask the smart guy in your avatar, he looks like he has all the answers. You're not a smart guy, it's not because the baby has control.
How many parents do you know that won't feed their kids, and they have to be fed at school, breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack?

Box Ox

You are a certified :censored2:, these infants aren't old enough to decide their sex yet. Get with the program.

Not true! If you lay a male baby in front of a TV playing an ad featuring Aretha Franklin’s “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman” and the baby blinks twice, it’s time to put a dress on him. I mean, her!