Attacks on Asians are Primarily by Racist Afro-Americans

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Not just racist toooooo.
They are the most racist and homophobic demographic in America. The black Muslims are the worst.
If I were you I would stick to claims that you can actually measure and trace.
A blanket statement like “black people are the worst” just makes you look bad.

Not "too."

Blacks are pretty much the only group committing racially motivated violence.
8E0C2AAE-72E5-457A-9B4D-5748DC097547.jpeg

So what are the acts of violence you're referring to, and how many are there?
C7312EB1-BCBA-41FC-94C2-61E7394EE582.jpeg

You need to listen to them. They have your answers. Instead of choosing to believe it’s bs before you even consider their position for a fraction of a second; make an effort to actually perceive how different your life could be if you were black. You know, based on the numbers
Get back to me

wilberforce15

View attachment 364529
You need to listen to them. They have your answers. Instead of choosing to believe it’s bs before you even consider their position for a fraction of a second; make an effort to actually perceive how different your life could be if you were black. You know, based on the numbers
Get back to me
I've lived my entire life among them, hearing their stories, watching them make up BS against cops and whitey and the Asian-owned beauty store and the Vietnamese place that had to fry wings to stay in business and the Korean laundromat and all that.

I've seen business owners murdered for not giving out free stuff to people who make up complaints. I've seen the daily, hourly cries of racism over made up nonsense.

I know their complaints. I know the people. I know the stories. I've been deep in the ghetto most of my life.

They are all totally, completely, absolutely full of **** and I will not listen to any more whining from them.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Asian on Asian hate...

Found nothing on Fox or Yahoo about the details of this hate crime...Saw something today on Euro News.

If it wasn’t for the murder victim’s heroic action many more of the parishioners would of been killed.