Attacks on Asians are Primarily by Racist Afro-Americans

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Black attacks on Asians: racism or opportunity?​

At least four high-profile attacks involving blacks and Asians have occurred since January in San Francisco and Oakland, including the beating death of Tian Sheng Yu, 59, last month. Two 18-year-old men have been charged with murder.

In January of this year, a team of researchers published a study where they used data from the National Incident-Based Reporting System to analyze hate crimes against Asian Americans that occurred between 1992 and 2014. Their analysis allows us to see how hate crimes against Asian Americans differ from those against other groups.
For example, Asian Americans are more likely to be victimized by members of other minority groups: 26% of offenders in anti-Asian hate crimes are non-white, compared to about 1% of those who commit hate crimes against African Americans.

1617036014812.png

Re-Raise

For example, Asian Americans are more likely to be victimized by members of other minority groups: 26% of offenders in anti-Asian hate crimes are non-white, compared to about 1% of those who commit hate crimes against African Americans.

So if I am to understand this sentence correctly..76% of anti-Asian hate crimes are committed by whites and 99% of hate crimes against African Americans are committed by whites.

What was your point again?

Poop Head

Judge me.

El Correcto

god is dead
So if I am to understand this sentence correctly..76% of anti-Asian hate crimes are committed by whites and 99% of hate crimes against African Americans are committed by whites.

What was your point again?
They count Hispanics as white in a lot of these hate crime statistics.

El Correcto

god is dead
The respondents in the "some other race" category are reclassified as white by the Census Bureau in its official estimates of race. This means that more than 90% of all Hispanic or Latino Americans are counted as "white" in some statistics of the US government.

Hispanics and Latinos who are native-born and those who are immigrant identify as White in nearly identical percentages: 53.9 and 53.7, respectively, per figures from 2007. The overall Hispanic or Latino ratio was 53.8%.

MAKAVELI

It’s just like when I told you black people are the ones beating the * out of trans people when that was the leftists big talking point about how horrible america was.
You didn’t want to believe that either.
What I believe is people like you will make :censored2: up to fit your white supremacist ideology.

SLW

I am so :censored2:ing tired of this identity politics bull:censored2:. Both sides of this culture war are equally terrible. I'm filing for conscientious objector status.