Baby Doll Upsets Parents

texan

Have you heard this one?

A Talking baby doll available at Toys R Us is upsetting some parents, who claim it has a potty mouth. Some customers are calling for the "You & Me Interactive Play & Giggle Triplet Dolls" to be pulled from shelves because they say one of the dolls can be heard uttering, "You crazy b**ch," Orlando TV station WKMG reported.

I know the manufacture did not do this on purpose, but whoops.:surprised:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Have you heard this one?

A Talking baby doll available at Toys R Us is upsetting some parents, who claim it has a potty mouth. Some customers are calling for the "You & Me Interactive Play & Giggle Triplet Dolls" to be pulled from shelves because they say one of the dolls can be heard uttering, "You crazy b**ch," Orlando TV station WKMG reported.

I know the manufacture did not do this on purpose, but whoops.:surprised:

Great gift idea! :rofl: Talk about oops, is right!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I saw this story on the news yesterday and it is a stretch to think that this is what the doll was saying. The reporter put the microphone right by the doll's mouth and I could barely understand what she said. This is much ado about nothing.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I saw this story on the news yesterday and it is a stretch to think that this is what the doll was saying. The reporter put the microphone right by the doll's mouth and I could barely understand what she said. This is much ado about nothing.
Oh. Ok. I was wondering wth????