back to work on Monday suckers

Heavy Package

Monday is a holiday, no work.

Every Monday will be a holiday soon for many workers given 22.4 language. Don't forget within 18-mos all Tu-Sa drivers will be back M-Fri.

The new contract is going to shock many low-seniority drivers - and they have hired a ton the past 2-3 years - on having no work and no OT a couple of days a week.

This is going to be like living with a hemorrhoid for 5 long years.

Mooseknuckle

Every Monday will be a holiday soon for many workers given 22.4 language. Don't forget within 18-mos all Tu-Sa drivers will be back M-Fri.

The new contract is going to shock many low-seniority drivers - and they have hired a ton the past 2-3 years - on having no work and no OT a couple of days a week.

And everyone will see that with time. Then, I'm wondering, how will they try to sway the next election?

rod

Retired 22 years

I wondered how long it would take to for people to start complaining about the new contract. I bet there wlll be a ton of people who wished they voted.

I wish