Baggydaddy

oldngray

nowhere special

trickpony1

Great....
Lets keep splashing the names and location of key players in this op across the media and then be completely surprised when something happens.

Loose lips sink ships.

Corollary: curiosity killed the cat.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Great....
Lets keep splashing the names and location of key players in this op across the media and then be completely surprised when something happens.

Loose lips sink ships.

Supplemental: Satisfaction brought it back.

trickpony1

I don't think satisfaction brought back the helicopter full of SEAL Team Six members and other spec ops shortly after Obama "killed" bin laden.

I could be wrong though.

vantexan

Great....

Loose lips sink ships.

I have it on good authority that the dog's real name is Fluffy and he was sniffing the other dogs' butts so much that he was only allowed to stay in under the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I don't think satisfaction brought back the helicopter full of SEAL Team Six members and other spec ops shortly after Obama "killed" bin laden.

I could be wrong though.
And where, pray tell, do you attach “Curiosity” to them?

Your objection is overruled.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have it on good authority that the dog's real name is Fluffy and he was sniffing the other dogs' butts so much that he was only allowed to stay in under the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.
Now that the dog's identity has been released social justice warriors have started a #metoo campaign against him for humping another dog without consent years ago during training.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Now that the dog's identity has been released social justice warriors have started a #metoo campaign against him for humping another dog without consent years ago during training.
6AF97F52-0BB8-4B26-85BB-C63248922616.jpeg