Balancing ups and working out

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Bodybuilding-Motivation-Quotes-400x400.jpg

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
A feeder driver going to the gym…now I’ve really heard everything
I've been going most of my adult life actually. Spent 20 years OTR and always figured out how to work out in the truck too. When power blocks came out that was a game changer for being able to work out on the road. And Planet Fitness and those type of places suck, but were great for getting a tractor trailer into. I was diagnosed with diabetes at a young age so I've spent most of my life actually eating healthy and staying fit. Better than the other option.

Steamer

How do you folks manage to balance out working st ups and working out (ifyou do exercise)? How many hours do you work at ups? Do you workout in Morning or evening ? How many days a week do you workout ? How many calories do you eat a day ? What kind of exercise do you do (cardio , barbell lifts , calisthenics , etc.) ?! Sorry for all questions I just love working out but always exhausted from work
Just as you stated with work life balance; you also need workout balance to do it correctly. If you overwork yourself and don't have enough recovery time. You can tear down muscle but it never has time to rebuild. Muscle only grows in a resting state when it rebuilds from tearing it down. You can actually lose muscle as well when not eating enough protein for that recovery. Just as you starve the body of calories to lose fat. You can also lose muscle without enough calories and protein to support it. It's all about balance.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I've been going most of my adult life actually. Spent 20 years OTR and always figured out how to work out in the truck too. When power blocks came out that was a game changer for being able to work out on the road. And Planet Fitness and those type of places suck, but were great for getting a tractor trailer into. I was diagnosed with diabetes at a young age so I've spent most of my life actually eating healthy and staying fit. Better than the other option.

Yeah I’m just messing with you. I know a few feeder drivers who are in great shape.

Not many! But a few.