Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

MAKAVELI

Maybe Baltimore’s 3rd highest murder rate in the Country could come down if we call it what it is and actually take effective action to work on the problem without fear of being accused of racism?
Maybe people like you and Drumpf should look for real solutions instead of name calling.

Box Ox

Now try, I mean really try to think of these black people as fellow human beings. I know it's hard, but try.

It's exactly because I do consider them fellow human beings that I'm interested in not beating around the bush in the name of political correctness when it comes to the issue of murder in Baltimore.

MAKAVELI

It's exactly because I do consider them fellow human beings that I'm interested in not beating around the bush in the name of political correctness when it comes to the issue of murder in Baltimore.
Dehumanizing a group of people is not a solution. Something you and your dear leader can't comprehend.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe Baltimore’s 3rd highest murder rate in the Country could come down if we go ahead and call it what it is and actually take effective action to work on the problem without fear of being accused of racism?
Why do you still pretend to be interested in the middle ground? You are learning there is no middle ground and both parties are terrible, especially democrats.

The only middle ground these clowns can find is pissing away billions in omnibus spending bills.

Box Ox

Dehumanizing a group of people is not a solution. Something you and your dear leader can't comprehend.

Pretend being direct about the issue is dehumanizing them all you want. I think not being direct in the name of political correctness and in turn not addressing the issue of black murder in Baltimore is what dehumanizes them. It's uncomfortable to talk about and would be a monumental undertaking to solve the underlying societal issues. I get it. But that doesn't make me a racist dehumanizer. It makes me a realist.

Box Ox

Why do you still pretend to be interested in the middle ground?

Because I still remember when the Democratic party was relatively reasonable and am hoping, possibly in vain that it'll get back to being what it was. I'd much rather be one of those reasonable Democrats than a Republican. Will see what happens through next year.

It will be fine

Pretend being direct about the issue is dehumanizing them all you want. I think not being direct in the name of political correctness and in turn not addressing the issue of black murder in Baltimore is what dehumanizes them. It's uncomfortable to talk about and would be a monumental undertaking to solve the underlying societal issues. I get it. But that doesn't make me a racist dehumanizer. It makes me a realist.
What exactly do you think Trump is doing to address the issues in Baltimore?

MAKAVELI

Maybe should just say what's really on your mind about black people. Don't beat around the bush. I'm sure you'll find company on this board.

Box Ox

What exactly do you think Trump is doing to address the issues in Baltimore?

Nothing. But calling it what it is might at least get the gears turning in the heads of those nonprofits/local governments etc that actually would be willing to step in and actually make a difference.

Box Ox

Maybe should just say what's really on your mind about black people. Don't beat around the bush. I'm sure you'll find company on this board.

I get it. Screaming "RACIST" is your fallback position. I'd be mad about it but I know it to not be true. Nothing I can or should do if screaming racist is just your schtick. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯