Baseball, Ballplayers, pics, stats anything that ties you to your childhood, youth or the game and players you loved

floridays

Unlikely first choice, why I don't know. Just ran through my mind.

Vada Pinson
vada cf catching ball.jpg
Frank Robinson is #20, @ Crosley Field Cincinnati, Ohio, both played in my first big league game I attended. Rip Vada and friend Robby.

Vada Pinson, 2,757 hits, belongs in HOF, my opinion
vada 2757 hits.jpg

floridays

Vada Pinson 28 Lou Brock 20 Curt Flood 21
pinson, brock, flood.jpg

pinson bats WS 1961.jpg

pinson bp.jpg

Obviously I liked Vada Pinson, the man could play.

Wiedemann cheers to you, I'd give most I have to sit in Crosley and see you play once again.

floridays

On a funny note, Frank Robinson was in a picture with Vada in my first post, I called him (friend) Robby that was how he was and still is known. Jackasses changed it to friend Robby. Their :poop: is so backed up they can't swallow.
The jackasses at google or whoever deems themselves superior in determining can go Frank Robinson themselves.
@cheryl, can you comprehend the idiocy of the jackass filtering this :poop: show? frank sticks I call them. Yea, I said it, I called them (program) friend sticks.

Google search for friend Robby yields this (replace the friend with an friend)
https://sabrbaseballcards.blog/2019/02/08/friend-robby-card-icon/

The jackasses at google can go friend themselves, worthless friendsticks.

I'm gonna try another, well known deceased lawyer friend. Lee Bailey

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
On a funny note, Frank Robinson was in a picture with Vada in my first post, I called him (friend) Robby that was how he was and still is known. Jackasses changed it to friend Robby. Their :poop: is so backed up they can't swallow.
The jackasses at google or whoever deems themselves superior in determining can go Frank Robinson themselves.
@cheryl, can you comprehend the idiocy of the jackass filtering this :poop: show? frank sticks I call them. Yea, I said it, I called them (program) friend sticks.

Google search for friend Robby yields this (replace the friend with an friend)

The jackasses at google can go friend themselves, worthless friendsticks.

I'm gonna try another, well known deceased lawyer friend. Lee Bailey

floridays

Aaron Fn Boone
Tell me about it, clown has a day, can't take it away, glad for him and all us Yank fans that follow.

Current day, clown gets a new three year contract.

It's killin me, I'll be dead before the Yankees play in another World Series.

At least St. Louis, my dads baseball love, won it all five months before he passed.

I love you pops.