Bass boat prices? Wow.

quad decade guy

So, had a little extra time to go to Cabelas to look at the gun situation. Btw, the entire store was completely cleaned out. I was stunned.

Ok. Looked at several of the "bass boats" some on clearance even. 21 ft. 250 hp.....
$83,000! OMG! Really? For a fishing boat?

For a toy?

floridays

So, had a little extra time to go to Cabelas to look at the gun situation. Btw, the entire store was completely cleaned out. I was stunned.

Ok. Looked at several of the "bass boats" some on clearance even. 21 ft. 250 hp.....

For a toy?
You said bass boat, change your request with a couple of words it may be cheaper.

How far are you willing to drive, I've got friends that are willing to sell a cream puff. Lets, talk.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

For a toy?

will a corvette pull it

JJinVA

For a toy?

Wonder what the annual property taxes on that are. That's one of the main things holding me back from getting a nicer used vehicle