BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

It is that time of year, and have renewed the league. To those returning players, if you want to continue to play, respond to the invite in your email of record, or pm me the email you want it sent to. I will give you until Aug 12th to renew your team, then I will be opening the league up to new owners.

Also any suggestions to make the league better? And I don't mean replacing me. The likes under the suggestions from the leagues owners will represent your vote if it will change. Add a couple DEF payers? add points for 1st downs? add bonuses?

It is that time of year, and have renewed the league. To those returning players, if you want to continue to play, respond to the invite in your email of record, or pm me the email you want it sent to. I will give you until Aug 12th to renew your team, then I will be opening the league up to new owners.

Also any suggestions to make the league better? And I don't mean replacing me. The likes under the suggestions from the leagues owners will represent your vote if it will change. Add a couple DEF payers? add points for 1st downs? add bonuses?
Draft pick trades?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Replace you