BC Fantasy Football League

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
My first trip there. Ever. Your gonna get a lot of texts in the next couple weeks. If you could give me a synopsis in a pm I would appreciate it. Where to stay. Where to go. What day we could meet up and hour for a minute. Etc etc. my whole family is going. I figured one day I could just meet you at a bar for an hour or so.
And what are you gonna to do… Bring your children to museums and Broadway shows… This is not a place for children rethink your vacation situation pal...

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
friend no man. We are going to the city for shopping for a day or two. Then going to some local beaches
This is what you do… You go to the Jersey shore you stay there for a few days and you make a day trip into Manhattan that way you keep the cost down the kids will have fun and you won’t be spending thousands of dollars.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
friend no man. We are going to the city for shopping for a day or two. Then going to some local beaches

This is what you do… You go to the Jersey shore you stay there for a few days and you make a day trip into Manhattan that way you keep the cost down the kids will have fun and you won’t be spending thousands of dollars.

@Big Arrow Down...D is totally right. Go to LBI or some northern NJ beach. Head into the city for the day early, spend one night maybe.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
A what?...lol
"A kippah (/kɪˈpɑː/ kih-PAH; also spelled as kippa, kipah; Hebrew: כִּיפָּה‬, plural: כִּיפּוֹת‬ kippot; Yiddish: קאפל‎ koppel or יאַרמולקע) or yarmulke (/ˈjɑːrməlkə/, pronunciation) is a brimless cap, usually made of cloth, worn by Jews to fulfill the customary requirement held by Orthodox halachic authorities that the ..."
FAKE!!!!!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
"A kippah (/kɪˈpɑː/ kih-PAH; also spelled as kippa, kipah; Hebrew: כִּיפָּה‬, plural: כִּיפּוֹת‬ kippot; Yiddish: קאפל‎ koppel or יאַרמולקע) or yarmulke (/ˈjɑːrməlkə/, pronunciation) is a brimless cap, usually made of cloth, worn by Jews to fulfill the customary requirement held by Orthodox halachic authorities that the ..."
FAKE!!!!!
That’s Lakewood, not Manhattan.