BC Fantasy Football League

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Actually, torn cartilage pieces in his knee, but yeah I cut him. He’ll be back in 8 weeks, play two and get hurt again.
Maybe you should put in for Elijah Mitchell who took his spot..........
giphy (15).gif

cachmeifucan

Got a ff ?. Im in a league the guy didn't set his lineup week 1. He said he couldn't log in but told the commish nothing was posted until after the Thursday game started he had gronk brady and cooper. His lineup would have been obvious. The commish fixed his lineup friday. I think he was actually on vacation. So should i get the win or should he get his lineup in after start of game?

Got a ff ?. Im in a league the guy didn't set his lineup week 1. He said he couldn't log in but told the commish nothing was posted until after the Thursday game started he had gronk brady and cooper. His lineup would have been obvious. The commish fixed his lineup friday. I think he was actually on vacation. So should i get the win or should he get his lineup in after start of game?
Sounds dirty

cachmeifucan

They call him the crooked commish. Even has the shirt. I lost but because his lineup wasn't in i should of won on that we drafted live on the Sunday si he had 4 days

upschuck

@Future or @burrheadd is in your league, too?

Can't change after. Should have said something before game.