BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

Just to let all managers know, I will be reactivating the league this weekend.

I will give returning folks until August 12th to keep their team, then put your team up for grabs. You should be getting an email this weekend with the link to rejoin league if not, contact me.

There will be at least one opening spot in the league, and I will post that sometime on Saturday, as well. If you plan on joining, all we ask is you to be an active member, and to have some fun.

I will give returning folks until August 12th to keep their team, then put your team up for grabs. You should be getting an email this weekend with the link to rejoin league if not, contact me.

There will be at least one opening spot in the league, and I will post that sometime on Saturday, as well. If you plan on joining, all we ask is you to be an active member, and to have some fun.
Did you ban @Turdferguson ?

you-had-my-curiosity-leonardo-dicaprio.gif