Become a driver now or wait?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The sooner you become a full-time driver, the sooner you will earn top pay. It's as simple as that. I wouldn't wait thinking the new contract will make the job get any better.

Destee12

Driving as soon as possible.

Yes, the combo job sucks.
Some places it is steady, others, not so much.
Odds are you'll be buried in work.

Trust me, the next contract isn't going to make this situation any better.
Gotcha. Thank you for the advice
Why do you think they will rehire you?
I left on good terms. Center manager said to just call if I needed work. They were hoping I'd hop over to being a OMS, but I needed out of the office.
When he accepted a severance pkg that prevented him from working for ups
I was a lab technician. Why? The severance agreement just stipulated I couldn't work for UPS or any of its affiliated businesses (The UPS Store) for 1 year after date of separation. I'm not sure why, but yeah.
LOLOL!!
YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A RPCD!!
🧔✊
Ok. How's that?
The sooner you become a full-time driver, the sooner you will earn top pay. It's as simple as that. I wouldn't wait thinking the new contract will make the job get any better.
Yeah you right. I just got the idea from a driver who has a sweet PT Air driver gig (they don't offer anything like that here anymore).

Hot Carl

We’re not getting rid of 22.4s without another concession. I just don’t understand how that ever got passed.

Oh wait, it didn’t.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
how big is this check?
8701194_6607587_image_m_37_1547829152873.jpg

Yolo

There have been 22.4s that have been bumped up to RPCDs already. Start now and you could be a topped out RPCD in 4 years.