BIDEN BLOWS UP OIL PRICES BY CANCELLING DRILLING IN U.S. NOW BEGS OPEC

bacha29

You’re so dumb you don’t even understand yours, mine, and everybody else’s quality of life on this planet depends on oil! Why do you think the globalists want to make the price so high? Literally every product on the market is affected by the price of oil. And actually the left and the globalists want less consumer choice when it comes to energy. Once they get everybody charging their car at home, and charging batteries to run their mowers, and weed trimmers and everything else, how much do you think you’re going to pay for electricity? And they’re going to do it all in the name of fake climate science. Yet what do you think is going to continue to be burnt to make that electricity? Evs are the dirtiest hogs for the environment ever invented. 10x worse then an ice vehicle, yet they’re marketed as green.
If as you say it has no impact on the quality of your life then why would the global price of crude oil be of any concern whatsoever to you whatever that price might be?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Like I told you the plant downriver from me was once a base load plant Now it's a supplemental plant that runs and not all that often if the grid needs the power. Further down river plans for a twin gas turbine twin utility plant were scrapped when it was determined that it could not compete in a rate deregulated market. In fact one of the drivers behind the retiring of most if not nearly all of the old coal fired plants in this region was that they couldn't compete in a rate regulated market. The plant I first mentioned was for years a coal fired plant requiring an about a hundred people to run it. Later it was converted to a nat gas plant that only requires about a dozen people to run it.
Maybe you should use your considerable influence to convince your state to follow Texas’ lead.

bacha29

Maybe you should use your considerable influence to convince your state to follow Texas’ lead.

Since Texas is not on the grid perhaps it needs first to take steps to winterize it's generation and distribution system so your state doesn't once gain freeze to death. Given the oceans of shut in gas around these parts going for less than 2bucks a thousand gas plants appear to have a better chance at competing in our state's rate deregulated market.

Don't get me wrong small nukes hold promise but the trouble is what to do with the spent nuclear rods. I have a relative who lives in the Three Mile island area. I asked him what was done with the spent nuclear rods when 3MI was shut down and dismantled?
His answer? They were placed in a concrete cask , a fence was built around it and left on site. Whether something was done with them since that time I don't know.

Non liberal

If as you say it has no impact on the quality of your life then why would the global price of crude oil be of any concern whatsoever to you whatever that price might be?
wtf? It does have an impact. That’s what I told you. It impacts every person on the planet. What are you not understanding here?

Non liberal

I thought the globalist and the left were natural enemies. In your bizzarro world opposites attract?
No they are exactly the same. I would say republicans, but not all republicans are globalists. But the left is openly globalist. You just have a child’s mind and can’t comprehend what is going on right in front of you. You’re too worried about having a part time job that pays $44 hr instead of a full time job that pays $44 hr.

PT Car Washer

No they are exactly the same. I would say republicans, but not all republicans are globalists. But the left is openly globalist. You just have a child’s mind and can’t comprehend what is going on right in front of you. You’re too worried about having a part time job that pays $44 hr instead of a full time job that pays $44 hr.
You have an interesting perspective on the world and on life. LOL